Thursday 29 May 2008

STUCK ON REPEAT

there are two songs that have been stuck on repeat in my house for the past 2 weeks, one is actually called stuck on repeat and the other isn't.

here they are

little boots - stuck on repeat (acoustic pyjamas version)


go on her myspace to hear the proper version that i've been playing NONSTOP in my house. my good friend jean charles de castelbajac (an EXCEPTIONAL fashion designer and legendary too while we're on the subject) loves it as well so check him out while you're at it (he's got a london flagship store opening on 5th june!!!).

http://www.myspace.com/littlebootsmusic
http://www.jc-de-castelbajac.com

- - - - - - - - - -

and the second is by a young man by the name of kenna from the startrak camp (the neptunes' label so you know he's from good stock)



as much as it pains me to say this (for i hate the word so very much and typing alone makes me want to punch myself in the face) the song is undeniably 'funky', dare i say groovy even. whatever. who cares about semantics when a song's this good?
saw him at my absolute FAVOURITE london club YOYO a few months ago and he was electric

www.myspace.com/kenna

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
zezi

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE KENNA 2!!! When I heard this last summer I thought it was song young white dude in his basement, then I discovered in was the etheopian by way of VA shuger plum-love it x

ZEZI said...

ethiopians by way of VA are my favourite xxx